|RESEARCH TASK - PUBLICATIONS (COMPLETED)
Multi-Sensor Hazard Assessment and Safe Site Selection
- H. Seraji, N. Serrano, "A Multisensor Decision Fusion System for Terrain Safety Assessment," IEEE Transactions on Robotics, February, 2009.
- N. Serrano, A. Quivers, M. Bajracharya, H. Seraji, "Evidential Terrain Safety Assessment for a Planetary Lander," International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Automation in Space, February, 2008.
- N. Serrano, H. Seraji, "Landing Site Selection using Fuzzy Rule-Based Reasoning," IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Rome, Italy, April, 2007.
- N. Serrano, "A Bayesian Framework for Landing Site Selection during Autonomous Spacecraft Descent," IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), Beijing, China, October, 2006.
- N. Serrano, M. Bajracharya, A. Howard, H. Seraji, "A Novel Tiered Sensor Fusion Approach for Terrain Classification and Safe Landing Assessment," IEEE/AIAA Aerospace Conference, Big Sky, MT, March, 2006.