Principal Member of Technical Staff
- Journal Article(s):
- R. Kozma, T. Huntsberger, H. Aghazarian, E. Tunstel, R. Ilin, and W.J. Freeman, "Intentional Control for Planetary Rover SRR," Advanced Robotics, Vol. 22, No. 12, 2008, 1309-1327.
- T. Huntsberger,
A. Sengupta, "Game Theory Basis for Control of Long-Lived Lunar/Planetary Surface Robots," Autonomous Robots, Vol. 20, March 2006, 85-95.
- A. Stroupe, A. Okon, M. Robinson, T. Huntsberger, H. Aghazarian, and E. Baumgartner, "Sustainable Cooperative Robotic Technologies for Human and Robotic Outpost Infrastructure Construction and Maintenance," Autonomous Robots, Vol. 20, March 2006.
- T. L. Huntsberger, A. Trebi-Ollennu, H. Aghazarian, P. S. Schenker, P. Pirjanian, and H. D. Nayar, "Distributed Control of Multi-Robot Systems Engaged in Tightly Coupled Tasks," Autonomous Robots, Vol. 17, 2004, pp. 79-92.
- V. A. Sujan, S. Dubowsky, T. Huntsberger, H. Aghazarian, Y. Cheng and P. Schenker, "An Architecture for Distributed Environment Sensing with Application to Robotic Cliff Exploration," Autonomous Robots, Vol. 16, 2004, pp. 287-311.
- D.W. Beaty, S. Miller, W. Zimmerman, J. Bada, P. Conrad, E. Dupuis, T. Huntsberger, R. Ivlev, S.S. Kim, B.G. Lee, D. Lindstrom, L. Lorenzoni, P. Mahaffy, K. McNamara, D. Papanastassiou, S. Patrick, S. Peters, N. Rohatgi, J.J. Simmonds, J. Spray, T.D. Swindle, L. Tamppari, A. Treimani, J.K. Wolfenbarger, and A. Zent, "Planning for a Mars in-situ sample preparation and distribution (SPAD) system," Planetary and Space Science, Vol. 52, Issues 1-3, 2004, p. 55-66.
- T. Huntsberger, P. Pirjanian, A. Trebi-Ollennu, H. D. Nayar, H. Aghazarian, A. Ganino, M. Garrett, S. S. Joshi, P. S. Schenker, "CAMPOUT: A Control Architecture for Tightly Coupled Coordination of Multi-Robot Systems for Planetary Surface Exploration," IEEE Trans. Systems, Man & Cybernetics, Part A: Systems and Humans, Special Issue on Collective Intelligence, Vol. 33, No. 5, 2003, pp. 550-559.
- P. S. Schenker, T. L. Huntsberger, P. Pirjanian, E. T. Baumgartner, and E. Tunstel, "Planetary Rover Developments Supporting Mars Exploration, Sample Return and Future Human-Robotic Colonization," Autonomous Robots, Vol. 14, 2003, pp. 103-126.
- . F. C. Haldemann, E. T. Baumgartner, G. H. Bearman, D. L. Blaney, D. I. Brown, B. P. Dolgin, L. I. Dorsky, T. L. Huntsberger, A. Ksendzov, J. C. Mahoney, M. J. McKelvey, B. E. Pavri, G. A. Post, E. F. Tubbs, R. E. Arvidson, N. O. Snider, S. W. Squyres, S. Gorevan, G. Klingelhofer, B. Bernhardt, and R. Gellert, "FIDO science payload simulating the Athena Payload," Journal of Geophysical Research, Vol. 107, No. E11, 8006, doi: 10.1029/2001JE001738, 2002.
- A. Trebi-Ollennu, T. Huntsberger, Y. Cheng, E. T. Baumgartner, B. Kennedy and P.S. Schenker, "Design and Analysis of a Sun Sensor for Planetary Rover Absolute Heading Detection," IEEE Trans. Robotics and Automation, Vol. 17, No. 6, 2001, pp. 939-947.
- T.L. Huntsberger, "Biologically inspired autonomous rover control," Autonomous Robots,, Vol. 11, No. 11, 2001, pp. 341-346.
- B. Kennedy, H. Agazarian, Y. Cheng, M. Garrett, G. Hickey, T. Huntsberger, L. Magnone, C. Mahoney, A. Meyer, J. Knight, "LEMUR: Legged Excursion Mechanical Utility Rover," Autonomous Robots, Vol. 11, No. 11, 2001, pp. 201-205.
- T. Huntsberger, A. Stroupe, H. Aghazarian, M. Garrett, P. Younse, and M. Powell, "TRESSA: Teamed Robots for Exploration and Science on Steep Areas," Journal of Field Robotics, Vol. 24, No. 11/12, Nov/Dec 2007, 1015-1031.