Group Supervisor, Research Technologist
- O. Toupet, and G. Kogut, "Fusing wheel and visual odometry with inertial measurements: An Extended Kalman Filter for Unmanned Ground Vehicles in GPS-Denied Enviroments," 3rd World Congress on Automation and Robotics, 2017.
- O. Toupet, J. Biesiadecki, A. Rankin, A. Steffy, G. Meirion-Griffith, D. Levine, M. Schadegg, and M. Maimone, "Traction Control Design and Integration Onboard the Mars Science Laboratory Curiosity Rover," IEEE Aerospace Conference, 2018.
- O. Toupet, and J. Biesiadecki, "Traction Control for the Curiosity Rover: A New Capability to Minimize Slip and Wheel Wear on Mars," 3rd World Congress on Automation and Robotics, 2017.
- G. Droge, A. Xydes, M. Ono, A. Rahmani, O. Toupet, and C. Scrapper, "Adaptive Formation Control for Route-following Ground Vehicles," Robotics Science and Systems Conference, 2016.
- M. Ono, G. Droge, H. Grip, O. Toupet, C. Scrapper, and A. Rahmani, "Road-Following Formation Control of Autonomous Ground Vehicles," 54th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, 2015.
- Andrew Kopeikin, Andrew Clare, Olivier Toupet, Mary Cummings, and Jonathan How, "Flight Testing a Heterogeneous Multi-UAV System with Human Supervision," AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference (GNC), 2012.
- Andrew Kopeikin, Sameera Ponda, Luc Johnson, Olivier Toupet, and Jonathan How, "Real-Time Dynamic Planning to Maintain Network Connectivity in a Team of Heterogeneous Unmanned Systems," Wi-UAV 2011, 2nd International Workshop on Wireless Networking for Unmanned Autonomous Vehicles at the IEEE GlobeComm Conference, 2011.
- Andrew Kopeikin, Andrew Clare, Olivier Toupet, Mary Cummings, and Jonathan How, "Design of a Decentralized Multi-UAV System with Human Supervision," AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems North America Conference, 2011.
- David Kordonowy and Olivier Toupet, "Meta-Heuristic Sensor Placement Optimization for Structural Health Monitoring on Composite Panels," Integrated Systems Health Management (ISHM) Conference, 2011.
- Olivier Toupet and George Kiwada, "Multi-UAV Coordination for Multi-Target Tracking and Prosecution," Armed Unmanned Aircraft System Conference 2011, 2011.
- Olivier Toupet and Jonathan How, "Collaborative Sensor Fusion and Management for Multiple UAVs," AIAA Infotech@Aerospace Conference, 2011.
- David Kordonowy and Olivier Toupet, "Composite Airframe Condition-Aware Maneuverability and Survivability for Unmanned Aerial
Vehicles," AIAA Infotech@Aerospace Conference, 2011.
- Douglas Allaire, Karen Willcox, and Olivier Toupet, "A Bayesian-Based Approach to Multi-Fidelity Multidisciplinary Design Optimization," 13th AIAA/ISSMO Multidisciplinary Analysis Optimization Conference, 2010.
- Olivier Toupet, Robert Panish, James Paduano, Raymond Sedwick, and Emilio Frazzoli, "Augmenting State Estimates with Multiple Camera Visual Measurements," AIAA Infotech@Aerospace Conference, 2007.
- Olivier Toupet, and Bernard Mettler, "Design and Flight Test Evaluation of Guidance System for Autonomous Rotorcraft," AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference, 2006.
- Olivier Toupet, Gregory Mark, and Patrick Freuler, "Design and Optimization of a UAV Platform," 1st AIAA Multidisciplinary Design Optimization Specialist Conference, 2005.
- Bernard Mettler and Olivier Toupet, "Receding Horizon Trajectory Planning with an Environment-Based Cost-to-go Function," 44th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control and European Control Conference, 2005.
- Journal Paper:
- Andrew Clare, Mary Cummings, Jonathan How, Andrew Whitten, and Olivier Toupet, "Operator Objective Function Guidance for a Real-time Unmanned Vehicle Scheduling Algorithm," AIAA Journal of Aerospace Computing, Information and Communication, Vol. 9, No. 4, December 2012.
- Mary Cumming, Jonathan How, and Olivier Toupet, "The Impact of Human-Automation Collaboration in Decentralized Multiple Unmanned
Vehicle Control," Proceedings of the IEEE journal, No. 99, December 2011, 1-12.
- Jonathan How, Cameron Fraser, Karl Kulling, Luca Bertuccelli, Olivier Toupet, Luc Brunet, Abe Bachrac, and Nicholas Roy, "Increasing autonomy of UAVs," Robotics and Automation Magazine, IEEE 16.2, June 2009, 43-51.