Member of Technical Staff
- A. Elfes, J. Montgomery, J. Hall, S. Joshi, J. Payne, C. Bergh, "Autonomous Flight Control for a Titan Exploration Aerobot," 8th International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Automation in Space, September 2005.
- A. Rankin, C. Bergh, S. Goldberg, P. Bellutta, A. Huertas, L. Matthies, "Passive Perception System for Day/Night Autonomous Off-Road Navigation," Proceedings of SPIE Defense and Security Symposium (Unmanned Ground Vehicle Technology VII), Vol 5804:343-358, March 2005.
- A. Elfes, J. Hall, J. Montgomery, C. Bergh, B. Dudik, "Towards a Substantially Autonomous Aerobot for Exploration of Titan," Proceedings of the International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA 2004), May 2004.
- L. Matthies, C. Bergh, A. Castano, J. Macedo, R. Manduchi, "Obstacle Detection in Foliage with Ladar and Radar," 11th International Symposium of Robotics Research, October 2003.
- L. Thornhill, A. Walls, R. Arkin, J. Beno, C. Bergh, et al., "Design of an Agile Unmanned Combat Vehicle - A Product of the DARPA UGCV Program," Unmanned Ground Vehicle Technology V, 5083, April 2003, 358-370.
- R. Hogg, A. Rankin, S. Roumeliotis, M. McHenry, D. Helmick, C. Bergh, L. Matthies, "Algorithms and Sensors for Small Robot Path Following," IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA 2002), May 2002.
- R. Hogg, A. Rankin, M. McHenry, D. Helmick, C. Bergh, L. Matthies, S. Roumeliotis, "Sensors and Algorithms for Small Robot Leader/Follower Behavior," Proceedings of SPIE Unmanned Ground Vehicle Technology III, 4364, September 2001, 72-85.
- C. Bergh, B. Kennedy, L. Matthies, A. Johnson, "A Compact and Low Power Two-Axis Scanning Laser Rangefinder for Mobile Robots," 7th Mechatronics Forum International Conference, Atlanta, GA, September 2000.
- C. Bergh, A. Kita, I. Ume, "Development of Mechatronics Curricula in the School of Mechanical Engineering at Georgia Tech," 1999 IEEE/ASME Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics, September 1999.
- A. Ahmed, M. Wette, D. Scharf, et al., "Technology Roadmap for TPF-I (Formation Flying)," In Terrestrial Planet Finder Interferometer Science Working Group Report, edited by P. R. Lawson, O. P. Lay, K. J. Johnston, and C. A. Beichman, JPL Publication 07-1, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA, March 2007.
- Technical Articles:
- C. Bergh, J. Borders, B. Metz, "MSL Actuator Electrical Ground Support Equipment (AEGSE) Safe-to-Mate (STM) Procedure – Percussion Controller," JPL D-49045, MSL-556-2739, March 2009.
- B. Metz, C. Bergh, J. Borders, "MSL Actuator Electrical Ground Support Equipment (AEGSE) Command and Telemetry Dictionary – Percussion Controller," D-49046, MSL-556-2740, March 2009.
- C. Bergh, J. Borders, B. Metz, "MSL Actuator Electrical Ground Support Equipment (AEGSE) Safe-to-Mate (STM) Procedure," JPL D-46245, MSL-586-2350, January 2009.
- C. Bergh, J. Borders, K. Breed, D. Clouse, W. Kim, R. Steele, "MSL Actuator Electrical Ground Support Equipment (AEGSE) Command and Telemetry Dictionary," JPL D-46244, MSL-586-2349, September 2008.
- C. Bergh, W. Zimmerman, "Mobile Robot for Exploring Cold Liquid/Solid Environments," NPO-40731, NASA Tech Briefs, 30(8), August 2006.
- C. Bergh, W. Zimmerman, "Planetary Autonomous Amphibious Robotic Vehicle (PAARV)," JPL NTR-40731, January 2004.
- C. Bergh, L. Matthies, "Obstacle Detection in Foliage Using Micro Impulse Radar," JPL NTR-40629, September 2003.