Adrian Stoica, PhD
Senior Research Scientist
- T. Huntsberger, A. Stoica, "Envisioning Cognitive Robots for Future Space Exploration," Multisensor, Multisource Information Fusion: Architectures, Algorithms, and Applications 2010,
Proc. of SPIE Vol. 7710, 2010.
- A. Stoica, S. Khatkoori, ""Glitch Logic" and Applications to Computing and Information Security," Bio-inspired, learning and intelligent systems for security, Int Symp on, IEEE CSP, 2009, 107-112.
- A. Stoica, R. Andrei, "Adaptive and Evolvable Hardware - A Multifaceted Analysis. NASA/ESA Conference on Adaptive hardware and Systems, AHS 2007, IEEE CSP," 2007, 486-498.
- A. Stoica, D. Keymeulen, R. S. Zebulum, M. Mojarradi, S. Katkoori, T. Daud, "Adaptive and Evolvable Analog Electronics for Space Applications.," International Conference on Evolvable Systems (ICES) (Springer), 2007, 379-390.
- A. Stoica, "Humanoids for Lunar and Planetary Space Operations," Intelligence for Space Robotics (Eds: A Howard and E W Tunstel), 2006.
- A. Stoica, "Robot Fostering Techniques for Sensory-Motor Development of Humanoid Robots," Journal of Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Special Issue on Humanoid Robots, 37(2-3). Elsevier Press, 2001.
- A. Stoica, "On learning arm movements in behavior-based robots: towards the integration of visual and linguistic information in learning from humans," - Machine Learning and Hybrid Systems Workshop, 6th Australian Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Melbourne, Australia, November 16, 20-24, 1993.
- A. Stoica, F. Salvioli, C. Flowers, "Remote control of quadrotor teams, using hand gestures," Proceedings of the 2014 ACM/IEEE international conference on Human-robot Interaction (HRI), 2014.
- A Stoica, T Theodoridis, H Hu, K McDonald-Maier, DF Barrero, "Towards human-friendly efficient control of multi-robot teams," Collaboration Technologies and Systems (CTS), 2013 International Conference, 2013.
- , "Transformers: Shape-Changing Space Systems Built with Robotic Textiles," 2013.
- A. Stoica, "Multimind: Multi-brain signal fusion to exceed the power of a single brain," Emerging Security Technologies (EST), 2012 Third International Conference on, 2012.
- A. Stoica, "Robotic Scaffolds for Tissue Engineering and Organ Growth," Advanced Technologies for Enhanced Quality of Life, 2009. AT-EQUAL 09., 2009, 47 - 51.
- A. Stoica, "Towards Recognition of Humans and their Behaviors from Space and Airborne Platforms: Extracting the Information in the Dynamics of Human Shadows," Bio-inspired Learning and Intelligent Systems for Security, 2008. BLISS 08. ECSIS Symposium on, IEEE CSP, 2008, 125-128.
- A. Stoica, R. S. Zebulum, D. Keymeulen, M. I. Ferguson, V. Duong, X. Guo, "Evolvable hardware techniques for on-chip automated reconfiguration of programmable devices," Soft Computing Journal 8(5), 2004, 354-365.
- A. Stoica, R. Zebulum, D. Keymeulen, R. Tawel, T. Daud, A. Thakoor, "Reconfigurable VLSI architectures for evolvable hardware: from experimental field programmable transistor arrays to evolution-oriented chips," IEEE Trans. VLSI Syst. 9(1), 2001, 227-232.
- A. Stoica, "Learning Eye-arm Coordination Using Neural and Fuzzy Neural Techniques," in H.N. Teodorescu, A. Kandel, L. Jain, (Eds.) Soft Computing in Human-Related Sciences, CRC Press, 1999, 31-61.
- A. Stoica, "Neurocontrol of visually guided anthropomorphic manipulators," Proc. of the First International US-Mexico Conference on Neural Networks and Neurocontrol, Quintana Roo, Mexico, 5-15 September, 1995, 392-406.
- A. Stoica, "Evolving creatures that can learn by imitation: apprentice behavior and its role in robot motor learning," Int. Conf on autonomous robots and artificial life PERAC94 - From perception to action, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland, 7-9 September, 1994, 440-443.