|FLIGHT PROJECTS - PUBLICATIONS
Mars Science Laboratory
- K.S. Edgett, et al, "Curiosity’s Mars Hand Lens Imager (MAHLI) Investigation," Springer Space Science Reviews, July, 2012.
- J Maki, D Thiessen, A Pourangi, P Kobzeff, T Litwin, L Scherr, S Elliott, A Dingizian, M. Maimone, "The Mars Science Laboratory Engineering Cameras," Space Science Reviews, Springer Netherlands, DOI 10.1007/s11214-012-9882-4, 10 May 2012, 1-17.
- K.S. Edgett, et al, "The Mars Science Laboratory (MSL) Mars Hand Lens Imager (MAHLI) flight instrument," 40th Lunar and Planetary Science Conference, Lunar and Planetary Institute, Abstract 1197, February 2009.
- Won S. Kim, Robert D. Steele, Adnan I. Ansar, Danielle E. Ator, Shawn S. Catron, "Visual Target Tracking Technology Validation Report [JPL Internal Only]," JPL D-33416, Jan. 2006.
- D. Helmick and P. Backes, "Tines/No-Tines Trade-off Study for MSL Coring," JPL Tech Report D-32242, May 2005.
- R. Volpe, "Rover Functional Autonomy Development for the Mars Mobile Science Laboratory," IEEE Aerospace Conference, Big Sky, Montana, March 8-15, 2003.
- I.A.D. Nesnas, R. Volpe, T. Estlin, H. Das, R. Petras D. Mutz, "Toward Developing Reusable Software Components for Robotic Applications," Proceedings of the International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), Maui Hawaii, November 2001.