Todd E. Litwin
- N. Warner, M. Silverman, J. Samuels, L. DeFlores, A. Sengstacken, J. Maki, A. Secondary, S. Peters, T. Litwin, B. Metz, "The Mars Science Laboratory Remote Sensing Mast," Proceedings of the IEEE Aerospace Conference, Big Sky, Montana, Mar 2016.
- S. Peters, L. DeFlores, N., T. Litwin, "Celestial Aspects of Mars Science Laboratory ChemCam Sun-Safety," 39th Annual AAS Guidance & Control Conference, Breckenridge, CO, February 5-10, 2016, American Astronautical Society, Feb 2016, #AAS 16-145.
- B. Wilcox, M. San Martin, L. Giersch, S. Howe, H. F. Grip, R. Nayeri, T. Litwin, J. Carlson, M. Shekels, A. Jain, C. Lim, S. Myint, J. Dunkle, A. Sirota, C. Fuller, "Testbed for Studying the Capture of a Small, Free-Flying Asteroid in Space," Space 2015 Conference, Aug 2015.
- AS How
T Litwin, "Modular Additive Construction Using Native Materials," Proceedings of the Fourteenth Biennial ASCE Aerospace Division International Conference on Engineering, Science, Construction, and Operations in Challenging Environments (Earth & Space 2014). St Louis, Missouri. Reston, Virginia, USA: American Society of Civil Engineers, 27-29 Oct 2014.
- J. Maki, D. Thiessen, A. Pourangi, P. Kobzeff, T. Litwin, L. Scherr, S. Elliott, A. Dingizian and M. Maimone, "The Mars Science Laboratory Engineering Cameras," Space Science Reviews, 2012, DOI: 10.1007/s11214-012-9882-4, 10 May 2012.
- A. B. Howard,
A. I. Ansar,
T. E. Litwin,
S. B. Goldberg, "Robot Vision Library," NASA Tech Briefs, Sept., 2009, p23.
- Brian H. Wilcox, Todd Litwin, Jeff Biesiadecki, Jaret Matthews, Matt Heverly, Jack Morrison, Julie Townsend, Norman Ahmed, Al Sirota, Brian Cooper, "ATHLETE: A Cargo Handling and Manipulation Robot for the Moon," Journal of Field Robotics 24(5), DOI: 10.1002/rob.20193, 17 Apr 2007, 421-434.
- T. E. Litwin, "General 3D Acquisition and Tracking of Dot Targets on a Mars Rover Prototype," 2005 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, October 10-12, 2005.
- T. E. Litwin, J. N. Maki, "Imaging Services Flight Software on the Mars Exploration Rovers," 2005 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, October 10-12, 2005.
- Justin N. Maki, Todd Litwin, Mark Schwochert, Ken Herkenhoff, "Operation and Performance of the Mars Exploration Rover Imaging System on the Martian Surface," 2005 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, October 10-12, 2005.
- J. N. Maki, J. F. Bell III, K. E. Herkenhoff, S. W. Squyres, A. Kiely, M. Klimesh, M. Schwochert, T. Litwin, R. Willson, A. Johnson, M. Maimone, E. Baumgartner, A. Collins, M. Wadsworth, S. T. Elliot, A. Dingizian, D. Brown, E. C. Hagerott, L. Scherr, R. Deen, D. Alexander, J. Lorre, "The Mars Exploration Rover Engineering Cameras," Journal of Geophysical Research -- Planets, Special Issue: The Mars Exploration Rover Mission, Vol 108, No E12, 8071, doi:10.1029/2003JE002077, 11 Dec 2003.
- L. Matthies, T. Litwin, K. Owens, A. Rankin, K. Murphy, D. Coombs, J. Gilsinn, T. Hong, S. Legowik, M. Nashman, B. Yoshimi, "Performance Evaluation of UGV Obstacle Detection with CCD/FLIR Stereo Vision and LADAR," IEEE Workshop on Perception for Mobile Agents, Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Santa Barbara, CA, June 1998.
- J. Crisp, T. E. Litwin, J. J. Lorre, D. A. Alexander, A. J. Runkle, T. J. Parker, H. J. Moore, "Pathfinder rover cameras: resolution, stereometry, and geology," Abstract in Eos Trans. AGU, 78(46), Fall Meet. 1997 Suppl: F403, 1997.
- L. Matthies, T. Litwin, A. Kelly, "Obstacle Detection for Unmanned Ground Vehicles: A Progress Report," International Symposium of Robotics Research, Munich, Germany, October 1995.
- R. Volpe, T. Litwin, L. Matthies, "Mobile Robot Localization by Remote Viewing of a Colored Cylinder," IEEE Conference on Robots and Systems (IROS), Pittsburgh, PA, Aug 5-9, 1995.
- L. Matthies, E. Gat, R. Harrison, B. Wilcox, R. Volpe, T. Litwin, "Mars Microrover Navigation: Performance Evaluation and Enhancement," IEEE Conference on Robots and Systems (IROS), Pittsburgh, PA, Aug 5-9, 1995.
- L. Matthies, P. Grandjean, T. Litwin, B. Wilcox, J. Morrison, "Range Sensing for Planetary Rovers," Workshop on Computer Vision for Space Applications, Antibes, France, Sep 22-24, 1993.
- B. H. Wilcox, A. H. Mishkin, T. E. Litwin, L. H. Matthies, B. K. Cooper, T. T. Nguyen, E. Gat, D. B. Gennery, R. J. Firby, D. P. Miller, J. L. Loch, M. G. Slack, "Experimental Semiautonomous Vehicle," NASA Tech Briefs, vol 17, no 9, item #91, Sep 1993.
- B. Wilcox, L. Matthies, D. Gennery, B. Cooper, T. Nguyen, T. Litwin, A. Mishkin, H. Stone, "Robotic Vehicles for Planetary Exploration," IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Nice, France, May 12-14, 1992.
- B. H. Wilcox, K. S. Tso, T. E. Litwin, S. A. Hayati, B. B. Bon, "Robot Grasps Rotating Object," NASA Tech Briefs, vol 15, no 9, item #90, Sep 1991.
- B. Bon, B. Wilcox, T. Litwin, D. B. Gennery, "Operator-Coached Machine Vision for Space Telerobotics," SPIE Symposium on Advances in Intelligent Systems, Conference on Cooperative Intelligent Robotics in Space, Boston, MA, SPIE document A92-51701 22-54, Nov 1990, pp. 337-342.
- D. S. Mittman, B. Bon, C. E. Collins, G. Fleischer, T. Litwin, J. Morrison, J. S. O'Meara, S. Peters, J. Brogdon, B. Humeniuk, A. Ladd, J. Lago, M. Sklar, J. Spencer, D. Wegerif, "The JPL/KSC Telerobotic Inspection Demonstration," 1990 Goddard Conference on Space Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 1990.
- A. Lokshin, T. Litwin, "Use of 3D Vision for Fine Robot Motions," JPL Publication #89-7, v3, NASA Conference on Space Telerobotics, Pasadena, CA, Jan 31 - Feb 2, 1989, pp.255-262.
- B. Wilcox, K. Tso, T. Litwin, S. Hayati, B. Bon, "Autonomous Sensor Based Dual-Arm Satellite Grappling," NASA Conference on Space Telerobotics, Pasadena, CA, Jan 31 - Feb 2, 1989.
- D. B. Gennery, T. Litwin, B. Wilcox, B. Bon, "Sensing and Perception Research for Space Telerobotics at JPL," 1987 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Raleigh, NC, Mar 31 - Apr 3, 1987, pp. 311-317.
- B. Wilcox, D. B. Gennery, B. Bon, T. Litwin, "Real-Time Model-Based Vision System for Object Acquisition and Tracking," SPIE International Conference, Los Angeles, CA, Jan 15, 1987.
- D. Jefferson, B. Beckman, S. Hughes, E. Levy, T. Litwin, J. Spagnuolo, J. Vavrus, F. Wieland, B. Zimmerman, "Implementation of Time Warp on the Caltech Hypercube," Conference on Distributed Simulation 1985, San Diego, CA, Jan 24-26, 1985.
- H. N. Royden, T. E. Litwin, R. A. Norman, "Techniques for Determining Electron Content Corrections for Interplanetary Spacecraft Navigation," National Radio Science Meeting, United States National Committee of the International Union of Radio Science, with the IEEE, Jan 13-15, 1982.