Member of Technical Staff
- Conference Proceedings:
- Hebert, P., Hudson, N., Ma, J., Burdick, J., "Finger, Wrist and Vision Fusion for In-Hand Object Manipulation," IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 2011, .
- Paul Hebert, Nicolas Hudson, Jeremy Ma, Thomas Howard, Thomas Fuchs, Max Bajracharya and Joel Burdick, "Combined Shape, Appearance and Silhouette for Simultaneous Manipulator and Object Tracking," ICRA 2012, .
- Backes, P., Younse, P., DiCicco, M., Hudson N., Collins C., Allwood A., Paolini R., Male C., Ma, J., Steele, A., Conrad, P., "Experimental Results of Rover-Based Coring and Caching," IEEE Aerospace Conference 2011, .
- Williams, B., Hudson, N., Tweddle, B., Brockers, R., Matthies, L., "Feature and Pose Constrained Visual Aided Inertial Navigation for Computationally Constrained Aerial Vehicles," IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation 2011, .
- Nicolas Hudson, Thomas Howard, Jeremy Ma, Abhinandan Jain,
Max Bajracharya, Steven Myint, Calvin Kuo, Larry Matthies, Paul Backes,
Paul Hebert, Thomas Fuchs, Joel Burdick, "End-to-End Dexterous Manipulation with Deliberate Interactive Estimation," ICRA 2012 (to appear, nominated for Best Paper in Robotic Manipulation), .
- N, Hudson
M. Bajracharya, "Estimation and Control for Autonomous Coring from a Rover Manipulator," Proceedings IEEE Aerospace Conference, 2010.
- N, Hudson
J. Barengoltz, "Probabilistic round trip contamination analysis of a Mars Sample acquisition and handling process using Markovian decompositions," IEEE Aerospace Conference, 2010.
- Shaw, G., Chase, J., Doran, C., Hudson, N., and Moorhead, K, "Active Insulin Control in Patients with Glucose Intolerance," Proc. of ANZICS ASM on Intensive Care, Dunedin, New Zealand, (Winner of Best Medical Free Paper Award), March 4-7, 2003..
- Nicolas Hudson, Paulo Younse, Paul Backes, Max Bajrachara, "Rover Reconfiguration for Body-Mounted Coring with Slip," Proc. IEEE Aerospace Conference, 2009.
- Hudson, N., Burdick, J., "A Hybrid Systems Model for Supervisory Cognitive State Identification and Estimation in Neural Prosthetics," Proceedings of the 46th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, 2008.
- Hudson, N., Burdick, J., "Learning Hybrid System Models for Supervisory Decoding of Discrete State, with Applications to the Parietal Reach Region," Neural Engineering, CNE '07, 3rd International IEEE/EMBS Conference on, 2007, 587-592.
- Hudson, N., Burdick, J., Andersen, R., "Discrete Cognitive State Decoding, with Applications to Neural Prosthetics," Biomedical Engineering Society: BMES 2007 Annual Fall Meeting, Los Angeles, CA (Invited Talk), 2007.
- Hudson, N., Rizzuto, D., Andersen, R., Burdick, J., "Hybrid system models for supervisory decoding of discrete cognitive state," Society for Neuroscience, Abstract viewer/ Itinerary Planner, San Diego, CA, 2007.
- Hudson, N., Burdick J.,"Hybrid System Identification using Bayesian Updating and Gaussian Mixture Models," Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control, 2006 (abstract), 2006.
- Chase, J., Shaw, G., Doran, C., Hudson, N. and Moorhead, K, "Derivative Weighted Active Insulin Control Algorithms And Trials," Proc. of the 5th IFAC Symposium on Modelling and Control in Biomedical Systems, Melbourne, Australia, 2003, 83-89.
- Shaw, G., Chase, J., Doran, C., Hudson, N., and Moorhead, K., "Insulin Infusion Controller Provides Tight Glucose Control in ICU Patients," Proc. of ANZICS/ACCCN 27th Australia and New Zealand ASM on Intensive Care, Perth, Australia, 2002.
- Journal Articles and Book Chapters:
- Hudson, N., Burdick, J., "A Stochastic Framework for Hybrid System Identification with Application to Neurophysiological Systems," Lecture Notes in Computer Science: Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control, 2007, 273-286.
- Chase, J., Hudson, N., Lin, J., Elliott, R. and Sim, A., "Non-Linear Shake Table Identification and Control for Near-Field Earthquake Testing," Journal of Earthquake Engineering,Vol. 9(4), 2005, 461-482.
- Doran, C., Chase, J., Shaw G., Moorhead, K., and Hudson, N., "Derivative Weighted Active Insulin Control Algorithms and Intensive Care Unit Trials," Control Engineering Practice, Vol. 13(9), 2005, 1129-1138.
- Doran, C., Hudson, N., Moorhead, K., Chase, J., Shaw, G. and Hann, C.,"Derivative Weighted Active Insulin Control Modelling and Clinical Trials for ICU Patients," Medical Engineering and Physics, Vol. 26(10), 2004, 855-866.
- Doran, C V, Chase, J G, Shaw, G M, Moorhead, K T and Hudson, N H, "Automated Insulin Infusion Trials in the ICU," Diabetes Technology & Therapeutics, Vol. 6(2), 2004, 155-166.
- N. Hudson, "Inference in Hybrid Systems with Applications to Neural Prosthetics," PhD Thesis, California Institute of Technology, 2008.